Solar Powered Cameras
Off-The-Grid Construction Cameras
Though any camera will require a power supply, many client locations do not have readily available power on site. Our solar packages come with a multi-day battery backup to ensure that your cameras will function every day in any location. These systems are completely off-the-grid. They draw their power solely from the sun and store it to the battery, and automatically connect to the internet over our 4G LTE cellular service.
- Works with either Fixed or PTZ cameras
- Guaranteed power: 365 days per year
- Rust-proof aluminum build
- Compatible with Fixed or PTZ Cameras
- Preconfigured, easy to install on site
- Mounts to a flat surface or pole
- Multicrystalline silicon solar cell
- Heavy-duty anodized frames
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail, and snow load
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY AND ELECTRONICS
- 5 day battery backup
- LED indicators for charging status and battery level
- Enclosure is corrosion resistant
- Electronics are comprised of high quality industrial grade components, to withstand the harshest environments.
Solar Panel Sizes
Your TrueLook solar kit will include either a 65W or 90W solar module. The location of the camera will determine which of these two configurations you need. Our sales professionals will determine the correct equipment for your situation. The following map shows a rough approximation for each module’s appropriate region.
If you can turn a wrench, you can install our solar kit. No wiring is required – just mount the hardware, insert the battery, and snap together the cable connectors. These connectors are keyed to make the process fast, simple, and completely foolproof.
30% Solar Energy Tax Credits
Your TrueLook solar-powered package is eligible for a 30% Federal Energy Tax Credit (ITC). Your credit can be claimed using Form 3468. Learn more about this credit and your eligibility here. To search for other renewable energy tax credits, you may reference the Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency.