We try to make TrueLook easy for you to jump right in so you can get started with live images and time-lapsing. But you may have missed some of our extra features that can help you be even more productive with your TrueLook camera.
One such feature is email subscriptions. Your can schedule TrueLook to automatically email you photos from your project. You’ll be able to see the status of the job site right inside your inbox, without logging into TrueLook. This is also makes it easy to forward along periodic updates to others.
How To Subscribe
Either watch the following video tutorial or refer to the step-by-step instructions below.
- Make sure you have selected one live camera (if you have multiple cameras).
- In the top right, click your username and select “My Account”.
- Click the “Email Subscriptions” tab.
- Under “Create Subscription” you can choose your options:
- Which time-lapse do you want to receive photos from?
- When do you want to receive the email?
- Click the green “Create Subscription” button.
You may create multiple subscriptions if you wish. To cancel an email subscription, just click the “Cancel Subscription” button beside any subscription you have set up. There is also an “unsubscribe” link in the email you will receive, which will also cancel that subscription.
Your Automated Email
You’re automated emails will be sent on the schedule you selected, as long as the time-lapses is running.