TO APPLY – Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Winston Salem, NC
TrueLook is seeking a full time Accounts Receivable /Accounts Payable Specialist to join our growing team! The AR/AP specialist is responsible for all steps in the customer billing and payment remission process. This role will work directly with customers to assist in invoice, payments, and related issues. As part of the finance team at TrueLook, you will be involved in weekly finance team meetings and various finance team projects.
- Prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Creates invoices according to company practices; submits invoices to customers.
- Maintains and updates customer files, including name or address changes, mergers, or mailing attentions.
- Identifies delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Maintain spreadsheets, updating information as needed.
- Creates reports regarding the current status of customer accounts as requested.
- Research customer discrepancies and past-due amounts with the assistance of other staff.
- Relays changes of information to appropriate employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computer, scanner and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible PTO
- A fun and engaging work environment
- Team building
- Profit sharing
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental for employee only after 1 year of employment