Camera Systems Engineer
Full Time Employee
TrueLook is seeking a Camera Systems Engineer to join our growing team!
You will be responsible for the analysis, design and development of new camera technologies to further our product offering. We are seeking a systems engineer with broad skills to lead research projects to design and construct prototypes. Your research and designs will be deployed through coordination with internal teams and external suppliers to actualize designs and bring them into production.
- Research, design, development, testing, qualification, and deployment of digital imaging and camera technologies
- Define engineering requirements specifications for camera systems, including imager, optics, electrical, and mechanical subsystems
- Design and carry out simulations, experiments, and characterization studies to validate performance of camera systems
- Collaborate with software engineering teams on embedded systems design and programming
- Work closely with outside suppliers to guide the manufacture, test, and qualification of camera systems
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics or a related field
- Experience developing and documenting design requirements, conducting trade studies, developing prototype designs, executing design analysis / simulation, integrating prototypes, conducting verification / validation testing, debugging design failures, and deploying designs to production
- Strong understanding of camera manufacturing processes, including assembly and test procedures
- Experience with hardware debugging tools and methods
- Prefer experience developing hardware for application specific camera systems
- Familiar with CMOS image sensor and digital imaging industry
- Experience in electrical circuit design and test and mechanical tolerance analysis