Corporate Operations Engineer, IT Support
Full Time Employee
Technical support for a technology company is a big task. As a Corporate Operations Engineer, you are the go-to person for TrueLook’s computer hardware and software needs, while mastering all of our tools and technologies to support internal teams as needed. You’ll need to be comfortable problem solving with multiple operating systems (like OS X, Linux, Windows) and a range of devices (including desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing and various wireless devices). You will be attentive to TrueLook’s needs for security, networking and infrastructure. You’re a fast learner and great communicator who can support the IT needs of a fast growing SaaS company.
- Identify and problem solve complex systemic challenges spanning multiple systems and teams as they relate to corporate IT initiatives; this may include designing systems or services from the ground up.
- Partner with internal teams to evaluate technical data, create recommendations, obtain consensus, plan and execute service upgrades and changes.
- Automate and/or execute IT infrastructure-related projects such as platform migrations and information security policy updates.
- Develop tools and solutions to increase the operational efficiency of TrueLook
- Innovate and design internal solutions that allow us to scale.
- Maintain network hardware and configuration, application configuration, telecom/phone system hardware and configuration, establishes technical standards and procedures, system monitoring and reporting, hardware and licensing asset management, and develops/maintains system documentation
- Assists in hardware planning, infrastructure planning and software evaluations
- Conduct new user account setup for email, internal systems, network access, etc.
- Manage other IT related tasks for the business units as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of technical experience working in system administration or IT operations in a SaaS company
- Experience with system administration of various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, OS X, iOS, Chrome OS and Android.
- Possess knowledge of IP phone systems
- Extensive experience with G Suite, Office 365, and AWS
- Experience in providing infrastructure solutions for internal customers.
- Experience in automation with scripting or programming languages Knowledge of complex IT infrastructure and ability to troubleshoot challenges.
- Network management including firewalls, routers and switches
- Proficient in network traffic & bandwidth utilization, network routing configuration, port forwarding, etc.