TO APPLY – Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Winston Salem, NC
TrueLook is seeking a Customer Service Specialist to join our growing team! At TrueLook, you will play a central role in providing best-in-class support to our rapidly expanding customer base by providing assistance with the TrueLook software application, troubleshooting hardware issues remotely, and following up to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for providing unparalleled customer service for all past, current, and prospective customers
- Provide attentive and prompt support through helpdesk, email, chat, and phone
- Guide customers through installation of their camera systems hardware and walk them through utilizing our software
- Remotely troubleshoot issues with camera hardware components
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all decisions and actions taken, through to the final resolution
- Be the voice of the customer internally at TrueLook and provide feedback on how TrueLook can mitigate future support issues.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication
- Create and update help desk documentation, as appropriate
- Customer satisfaction will be your single most important goal in this role
- 1-2 years relevant experience either in Customer Support roles or as a Field Technician with hands-on experience installing general IT components, fire/alarm units, CCTV/camera systems, or similar technical equipment
- Ability to investigate and resolve customer inquiries, along with working with the internal teams to provide the customer with the highest level of support and training.
- Experience with and knowledge of computer hardware, low voltage and electrical systems, use of a multimeter, and basic hands-on/mechanical skills
- Understanding of various Internet concepts/technologies including LAN/WAN, HTTP, IP networking, routers, etc.
- Must be highly organized and be able to utilize various online platforms (ERP, CRM, online tools, etc.)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Strong phone and email skills are a must, as are a solid grasp of grammar and vocabulary