TO APPLY – Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Employee
TrueLook is a construction technology service provider. We offer professional grade construction camera systems allowing our customers to easily connect to their jobsite. Customers can view live imagery and video from their jobsite, time-lapse high resolution photos, watch HD security recordings, and manage their projects remotely with ease. We’re growing rapidly and looking for motivated individuals to join us.
TrueLook is seeking a Customer Success Representative to assist with onboarding new customers and perform tier one customer service. You will be responsible for contacting new customers to go over details about their recent order. You will handle questions about shipping, installation, activation and setup. The ideal candidate would have a background in inside sales and/or customer service.
- Responsible for delivering customer’s overall success with TrueLook, securing renewals, driving adoption of TrueLook solutions, and delivering highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Contact new customers to ensure smooth onboarding, addressing any questions and developing customer relationships.
- Guide customers through installation of their camera systems, as necessary, and walk them through the basics of setting up users and interface features.
- Handle tier one customer service calls and escalate customer support needs as necessary.
- Continue communications with active customers to address concerns, inquire into additional projects or potential contacts, and to uncover new opportunities for the sales team.
- Drive engagement, participation, and increases feature adoption across all customer accounts.
- Be the voice of the customer internally at TrueLook and provide internal feedback on how TrueLook can better serve our customers.
- Deliver on an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Experienced inside sales or customer service representative with 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume call environment.
- Absolute dedication to maintaining the highest possible standards of quality and customer service.
- Must be highly organized and be able to update a CRM (SalesForce experience is a plus).
- Strong phone and email skills is a must.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid time off and full benefits.
- A fun and engaging workplace environment.
- Team building events and outings.