Director, Digital Marketing
Full Time Employee
TrueLook Construction Cameras is looking for a passionate, creative, and results-driven digital marketing expert. As the Director of Digital Marketing, you will drive us to be the best at all things digital. You will have ownership over developing our overall digital marketing strategy and will plan, manage, and execute on SEO, SEM and paid advertising. You will play a vital part in helping us enhance customer and prospect engagement to achieve growth objectives and attract and convert qualified leads.
Our ideal candidate will be a domain expert that is analytical and metrics driven and have 8-10 years of experience with a proven track record of significantly enhancing digital footprint and performance. This candidate will also be prepared to personally execute the activities and actions required to make the digital program a success.
TrueLook has a fun, laid-back culture that rewards its employees with exceptional benefits that include: flexible PTO, company-paid employee health insurance (after 1 year of employment), employee events (outings, ping pong and pool tournaments, etc.), and more!
This position will ideally be based in the TrueLook Headquarters in Winston Salem, NC but could be remote for the right candidate.
- Increase brand recognition and lead generation by designing and executing on SEO, SEM, and engagement strategies (includes: PPC, display ads, retargeting, paid social, etc.)
- Drive continual performance improvement for our web, blog, and other digital properties
- Design and implement an email marketing program, to include lead nurturing, drip campaigns, email automation, etc.
- Create and own digital marketing dashboards and provide regular reporting. Enhance existing metrics and establish new metrics as appropriate
- Understand overall industry landscape and develop strategies for optimal competitive positioning
- Provide performance metrics to senior leadership on a recurring basis
- Partner with the CMO, Director of Marketing Communications, Sales, and other teams to deliver creative, data-driven digital marketing plans
- Work with Marketing Communications/Content team to engage prospects and customers by delivering compelling keyword-enabled content via digital channels
- Stay current with digital marketing technologies and trends and introduce innovative new ideas to enhance content
- Ensure proper use and set up of campaigns and lead sources in SFDC for lead and ROI tracking
- Oversee marketing operations processes and continually explore means of improvement
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Data-driven with a deep understanding of the best practices and inner-workings of the technology which drives high-performance for SEO, SEM, and paid advertising
- Proven experience in developing lead generation programs and acquiring net new qualified leads
- Thinks strategically while also managing the details required for successful execution of digital programs
- A self-starter who is curious and comfortable with using many different technologies
- Enjoys working with a diverse set of stakeholders and balances competing priorities and opinions gracefully
- Appreciates a challenge, shows a passion for data, and can identify and prioritize accordingly to move the needle
- Has a strong desire to learn and try new things
- 8-10 years of digital marketing experience with proven results
- BA/BS required
- Demonstrated expertise in search, social, and digital campaigns
- SaaS experience highly desired
- B2B marketing experience, past experience at a tech company a plus
- Experience managing people a plus
- Proficient in basic HTML and WordPress
- Extensive experience in leveraging marketing automation platforms (preferably Hubspot)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SFDC and it’s integration with marketing automation and lead generation tracking
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Excellent verbal/presentation skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management as well as outside vendors
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables with simultaneous deadlines
- Strong experience in the following systems/platforms: WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hubspot, Salesforce.com