TO APPLY – Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This is a full-time remote position, the candidate must be located in the EST time zone, preferably in North Carolina or neighboring states.
About the Role
TrueLook is looking for a motivated and results-driven Growth Marketing Manager to fast-track our company’s growth. As Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the company’s customer acquisition strategies, as well as support activities across all stages of the customer experience: activation, retention, and up-selling.
You will work cross-functionally with our sales, service, product, content, and design teams, to strategize and implement data-driven growth initiatives. The ideal candidate for this role is an expert in digital marketing with prior experience in B2B SaaS. The candidate must be analytical and knowledgeable in using various business and marketing tools including: Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and WordPress.
- Develop, implement, and optimize customer acquisition campaigns.
- Develop, implement, and optimize lifecycle retention programs, including transactional messaging, trigger programs, and promotional strategies.
- Support a unified approach to the company’s overall marketing efforts in collaboration with the social media, content, events, product, and operations marketing team members.
- Drive brand awareness and affinity through paid search ads on GoogleAds, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, and others while experimenting with new channels.
- Ensure the company website and digital channels are continuously updated and optimized to provide a great user experience.
- Work with cross-functional teams (product, sales, service) to establish growth strategies to support TrueLook’s revenue goals.
- Conceive and execute a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement.
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and emergent issues in our industry (business model changes, new tools, products, and features).
- Deep dive into campaign metrics to assess their impact down the funnel.
- Monitor industry content and competitive marketing to inform relevant and timely content creation and distribution strategies.
- Manage the creative briefing process from start to finish, working closely with the design, copy, storytelling, and marketing operations teams to bring your ideas to life.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Deep understanding of digital advertising space, including SEM, ad execution, and analysis-based strategy building.
- Copywriting expert with experience creating campaign copy for B2B buyers.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing tech (WordPress, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Deep understanding of the email automation space, including list hygiene, email copy creation, and workflows.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 4+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and/or display advertising campaigns.