Hardware Product Manager
As a Hardware Product Manager at TrueLook, you will be responsible for driving hardware product initiatives from inception through launch and subsequent iterations. In this role, you will research and develop the next generations of our camera systems while coordinating and leading a team of designers and engineers to bring your ideas to fruition. Working with software product management, you will identify new hardware product opportunities and translate these into strategy and requirements to improve our product with a mindful understanding of our customers, competitors and the changing landscape we operate in.
- Develop and execute a hardware product strategy .
- Manage the entire product life-cycle from conception, requirements definition, development, testing, launch and maintain/improve, with frequent client communication and adjustment along the way
- Research and evaluate all current technologies to identify opportunities for product improvement
- Design, development, testing, qualification, and deployment of camera and related technologies
- Collaborate with software engineering teams on embedded systems design and programming for new hardware
- Work closely with outside suppliers to guide the manufacture, test, and qualification of camera systems
- College degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably with hardware
- Have successfully launched at least one new product from start to finish
- An entrepreneurial work style, self-starter with a get-things-done attitude
- Strong technical knowledge, able to work well with engineers and programmers
- Prior experience at a startup or consumer internet company