TO APPLY – Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Human Resource Assistant Job Description:
TrueLook, Inc., one of the industry leaders in construction cameras, is seeking to hire an experienced Human Resource Assistant to perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of TrueLook’s human resource department.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Associates degree in related field required.
- Prior related office experience preferred.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- A fun and engaging work environment
- Team building
- Profit sharing
- 100% paid medical/vision/dental for employee only after 1 year of employment
Visit TrueLook on LinkedIn.
Learn more about careers at TrueLook.