TO APPLY – Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
TrueLook is a construction technology service provider. We offer professional grade construction camera systems allowing our customers to easily connect to their jobsite. Customers can view live imagery and video from their jobsite, time-lapse high resolution photos, watch HD security recordings, and manage their projects remotely with ease. We’re growing rapidly and looking for motivated individuals to join us.
TrueLook is seeking a highly creative and motivated individual to join the marketing team on a part-time basis, potentially leading to full-time. As Marketing Coordinator, the person in this role will work closely with all members of the marketing team, as well as sales and operations teams to provide marketing and support materials, as well as contribute to the overall marketing initiatives of the company. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, understand big-picture initiatives and provide insights into how to improve processes.
- Assist with content creation including topic generation, development and promotion
- Research industry trends in order to contribute to content development
- Work closely with creative agency and copywriter to develop campaign and marketing materials
- Publish blog posts using WordPress platform
- Help to grow the company’s social media presence
- Assist with trade show planning, including managing logistics
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field
- At least three to five years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as proofreading skills
- Experience with WordPress preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator preferred