TO APPLY – Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote (within driving distance to Winston-Salem, NC for occasional in office duties)
TrueLook is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing team. This role will play a key part in the development and management of the operational processes around our campaigns, monitoring lead conversions, defining metrics and KPIs, building dashboards, and maintaining a focus on segmentation and data cleanliness. This role will also be responsible for the management of critical marketing systems and integrations with our existing platforms.
This person will also serve as the marketing team’s project manager, checking in with each team member during our weekly meetings to get updates on their projects and ensure all is captured in our project management platform.
The Marketing Operations Manager will also oversee the planning and logistics of our live events. This includes managing the budget for participation in trade shows, staff attendance, material creation, sponsorships, shipping, and more. TrueLook typically attends 6-8 trade shows per year.
This role will report directly to the CMO, but you will work closely with your marketing team members and our sales operations team.
- Analyze existing data and historical trends to provide early insights into best practices that will fuel our data-driven marketing programs and establish ROI.
- Support the team through lead management, enhanced data quality, focus on lead scoring, campaign tracking, database health, targeting, and alignment with sales operations.
- Manage critical marketing systems and integrations with existing platforms.
- Provide key metrics that will help the leadership team measure the performance of the marketing programs and the team as a whole.
- Interpret data, create visual dashboards to showcase complex information, and provide actionable recommendations based on data analysis.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the marketing process while collaborating with other members of the marketing team.
- Manage marketing campaign establishment and budget tracking.
- Manage third-party provider listing; this includes renewal dates, users, uses, and costs.
- Meet regularly with Chief Marketing Officer on budget status.
- Coordinate quarterly operational planning meetings with the marketing team.
- Manage a prioritized list of marketing initiatives and routinely communicate projects and priorities across the marketing team.
- Create strategies to improve and expand processes aimed at increasing process efficiencies.
- Create and maintains standard operating procedures/templates and proactively identify and implement operational improvements.
- Assists team with ad hoc requests for reporting, functionality, and process questions.
- Must be a results-driven individual with a strong ability to conduct data analysis in order to determine ROI, forecasting, program effectiveness, and lead volume optimization trends.
- Comfortable with technology and metrics with a deep interest and love for analyzing and understanding data in order to inform marketing decisions.
- Should have proven experience in CRM solutions, marketing automation platforms, and various digital marketing tools. Salesforce and HubSpot are preferred.
- Expertise in lead scoring, ROI, lead conversions, and forecasting.
- Comfortable tackling new technology with an accelerated learning curve.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues within the department and leadership.
- A clear understanding of marketing best practices and defining KPIs to track and measure.
- Willingness to create processes from scratch, train, and educate marketing colleagues.
- Strong process management and presentation skills.
- Must have technical acumen, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2-3 years of marketing experience.