Operations Support Specialist
Full Time Employee
TrueLook is a construction technology service provider. We offer professional grade construction camera systems allowing our customers to easily connect to their jobsite. Customers can view live imagery and video from their jobsite, time-lapse high resolution photos, watch HD security recordings, and manage their projects remotely with ease. We’re growing rapidly and looking for motivated individuals to join us.
The successful Operations Support Specialist is responsible for the production and support of all TrueLook webcam systems from pre-sales to delivery/activation and beyond. This is an entry level, full-time position. We are seeking a candidate who is familiar with these concepts, comfortable learning on the job, and willing to grow with our company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Manages the fulfillment/shipping of systems to customers – including assembly, testing, and inventory documentation.
- Provides unparalleled customer service to all TrueLook customers.
- Develops and provides periodic reports on orders, outside processes, inventory levels, product costs, production problems, and status updates.
- Supports and coordinates with the sales team to resolve customer hardware issues.
- Provides installation, activation, and technical trouble-shooting support to customers. Works in conjunctions with sales to coordinate production schedules, as needed.
- Coordinates and manages product/hardware inventory.
- Manages, tracks and processes inbound units for repair and/or replacement.
- Prioritizes special requests from the technical and sales teams, as needed. Researches and developments offerings of new and existing products.
- Performs various daily production and general support services as directed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES:
- Proficiency in low-voltage (12VDC, 24VDC) and high voltage (110VAC) concepts and ability to assemble and troubleshoot systems utilizing them
- Working knowledge and understanding of various Internet technologies including SaaS, DNS, HTTP, IP networking, routers, WiFi
- The position requires a highly flexible individual who can adapt quickly to changes in schedules or priorities while ensuring quality control
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects.
- Excellent communication and project planning skills; must be highly organized and able to complete high-level projects with minimal supervision
- Must be a self-starter who can plan and execute assigned tasks and follow them through to completion with excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull objects weighing up to 40 pounds
- Ability to manipulate and assemble small components with precision and care
- Experience in operations, warehousing and shipping/receiving preferred
- Experience with network IP and/or surveillance cameras preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- A competitive salary.
- Paid time off and full benefits.
- A fun and engaging workplace environment.
- Team building events and outings.