Full Time Employee
TrueLook is seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team! As a Product Manager your endless curiosity drives you to build great products and services. You love sitting down with customers and prospects to understand their pains, gains and jobs to do and turning that into product vision and small iterable steps of value. You’re able to work closely with development engaging them in the problems and opportunities of our customers in order to define what we can deliver. You’ll partner closely with internal teams to ensure they have everything they need in order to sell, support, and market your product.
- Develop & execute a product strategy
- Engage customers through interviews to define product vision, features and releases.
- Manage the entire product life-cycle from conception, requirements definition, development, testing, launch and maintain / improve, with frequent client communication and adjustment along the way.
- Collaborate with UX/UI Designers in discovery and research defining updates and improvements.
- Communicate product vision, roadmap, and releases to the Sales, Client
- Assist in the sales process and account reviews as needed
- Define and analyze product metrics that help the growth of the product.
- Become an expert in product configuration and support the onboarding of new customers by providing demonstrations and training
- Support the development of product support materials to streamline knowledge transfer to sales, marketing and customer success.
- College degree or equivalent, degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Minimum of four years of product management experience in software, preferably SaaS; background working with or for construction also preferred.
- Have successfully launched 1 – 2 new releases (or 1 – 2 new products) from start to finish
- Superior organizational skills; ability to track and juggle many tasks.