Senior Salesforce Administrator (6 Month Contract)
6 Month Contract
TrueLook is searching for a Senior Salesforce.com Administrator for a 6 month contract. This individual will manage all enterprise aspects of our Salesforce platform. The primary responsibility will be to evaluate the current set-up and recommend changes to align the system for future growth and success, including implementing appropriate components of Marketing Cloud (currently not in use) to track campaigns and lead flow. This role will work closely with the sales and marketing team to resolve issues and build and maintain the current set-up and recommend enhancements to support our growing ecosystem.
TrueLook is headquartered in Winston-Salem, NC, however this position can be remote, but will require periodic travel to the home office during the length of the contract.
- Evaluate current system set up and processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Participate in the day-to-day running of our current Salesforce application, supporting our internal business users
- Support change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications and update existing applications
- Assist with system change management (when new SFDC processes are implemented),, product release management, continuous improvement during length of contract, user adoption and daily operational support to maximize utilization and leverage our investments.
- Ensure effective business processes are developed and implemented for each functional area, to include creating documentation for future team members
- Interface with end users to understand feature requirements and/ or address support issues
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and created necessary corresponding documentation
- Administration of the Salesforce environment, including: working with sales and marketing to implement changes within SFDC to applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain and improve upon integrations with different systems
- Become familiar with apps used within Salesforce, and make edits/updates and provide support as needed. Such apps include tax app, product/service quoting, third party databases for lead generation
- Assist with management, implementation and integration of external systems such as ERP and Hubspot
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce and other supported platforms
- Establish holistic understanding of what functionality and capabilities are available as well as what has already been implemented
- Understand latest and greatest Salesforce capabilities
- Ensure technology alignment with the overall enterprise-wide roadmap and prioritized business objectives
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on administrator experience with Salesforce, building applications using standard Salesforce customizations & automation features
- Saleforce.com Admin certified
- Sales Cloud, Developer, and Marketing Cloud certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Experience with integrating Hubspot and Salesforce.com
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with SaaS companies preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency interpreting business processes into Salesforce’s capabilities, including workflows, rules, etc.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills