TrueLook now has NEW, deeper integrations with Procore. Learn more at www.truelook.com/procore.
You can easily embed your TrueLook construction camera into your Procore homepage. When you log in to Procore, you will be able to see a live image from your jobsite. With one click, you can also jump directly into your TrueLook camera interface. Here is what you will see on your home tab:
To set this up, you will need “Admin” level permissions for both your Procore and TrueLook accounts.
- Navigate to your admin settings area, and click the “Sharing Links” tab.
- If and only if there is no “Team Member” URL, click the “Generate” button to create one.
- Copy the “Team Member” URL – you will have to paste this into Procore.
- Navigate to the project that you wish to add the camera to.
- From the toolbox dropdown, select Admin.
- In the right pane, under “Tool Configuration”, select Home.
- Click Project Home Settings in the table on the right.
- Give your camera a title in the “Project home iFrame title” box.
- Paste your TrueLook camera’s direct URL into the “Project home iFrame URL” box.
Your home view in Procore will now show your live camera!