WHY CHOOSE FIXED-POSITION CAMERAS OVER PTZ CAMERAS?
- Wider field-of-view than PTZ Cameras
- Higher resolution images than PTZ Cameras
- Camera will never move during security recording
- Less moving parts
SUPERB IMAGE QUALITY & FIELD-OF-VIEW
Fixed-position cameras produce incredibly high resolution images with a horizontal field-of-view, available from 86° to 104°. These cameras are available in 5, 12, or 20 megapixels. For a rock solid camera with crisp HD images, these cameras are unmatched.
DSLR Construction Camera
Our new 20 megapixel camera utilizes a DSLR lens to capture extremely high resolution images. This is the first and only DSLR camera on the market to come standard with live streaming video and security recording. Other services offer DSLR cameras that only let you view recent images. For a fraction of the cost, TrueLook includes live image viewing, live streaming video, custom time-lapsing, and 24/7 security recording standard on every camera.
What Resolution Do I Need?
Your computer monitor can only display a certain number of pixels. A 1080p monitor, for instance, can display about 2 megapixels. So you may wonder why you’d ever need a webcam above 1080p resolution. The answer is digital zooming. A higher resolution camera image can be digitally zoomed (stretched) further.
5 Megapixels Sounds Small… Don’t get caught up in the numbers game. A 5MP image is actually quite large! And remember, larger images take longer to download, so balance your resolution needs against how responsive you want your camera to perform.
Fixed Cameras Include:
- HD megapixel camera
- Outdoor enclosure with thermostat controlled heater/blower
- Your choice of mounts: wall, corner or pole mount (Non-penetrating roof mounts also available)
- Turnkey installation – simply connect power
- Automatic connection over speedy 4G LTE
- Unlimited USA support
- Resolution: 5, 12, or 20 megapixels
- Digital Zoom
- Horizontal field-of-view: 104° (5MP), 86° (12MP), 96° (20MP)
- Vertical field-of-view: 55° (5MP), 27° (12MP), 74° (20MP)
- Operational temperature: -25°F to 140°F (Can be upgraded for -60°F to 145°F)
- Powered by standard 110V AC
- Weight: Max 20lbs
- Number of simultaneous users: virtually unlimited
- Number of simultaneous time-lapses: virtually unlimited
- View your live jobsite from anywhere
- Create unlimited, customizable time-lapses
- 24/7 HD security recording
- Save photos to online albums with notes
- Save photos locally to your computer
- View live and historical weather conditions
- Cloud storage of images and videos – free forever
- And more…