PTZ cameras are robotic, and can be moved remotely from the web interface. The camera can pan 360°, allowing you to explore large jobsites that would not be visible from a fixed-position camera’s field-of-view.
Why Choose PTZ Cameras over Fixed-Position Cameras?
- PTZ Cameras offer robotic movement controls
- 12x optical zoom provides extreme zooming with no image distortion
- Time-lapse multiple areas simultaneously
- Preset views let you store PTZ coordinates for the camera to quickly recall
NEW! Ultra HD 4K PTZ
TrueLook PTZ cameras now come in two options – HD 1080p or UHD 4K. The new 4K camera offers four times the resolution of 1080p, giving you sharper and more detailed photos than ever before.
Panoramics Up To 250 Megapixels
TrueLook PTZ cameras can create gigantic 360° time-lapse images – up to 250 megapixels in size. No matter how large your jobsite is, TrueLook can capture it in one beautiful high resolution panorama. This panoramic time-lapse is completely customizable. You can easily crop the panorama to frame the shot exactly as you like.
Benefits of PTZ Cameras
PTZ cameras’ movement and optical capabilities make them the preferred option for large jobsites, or if you are forced to mount your camera fairly far away.
With PTZ cameras, you can schedule multiple simultaneous time-lapses of different views. Time-lapse your structure, your materials staging area, and your parking lot, all with the same camera.
Powerful Optical Zoom
Zoom to incredible distances with no loss in image quality. When your camera is far away from the jobsite, use a PTZ camera to capture distant details. No competition’s digital zoom even comes close.
Optical VS Digital Zoom
Unlike many competitors’ “PTZ” cameras, TrueLook PTZ cameras have true optical zooming. This means that the image you see is always at the highest resolution, no matter how far away you zoom.
Digital zoom, which is used on fixed-position cameras can begin to lose image quality when zooming.
PTZ Cameras Include:
- HD or Ultra HD PTZ camera
- Huge panoramic images – up to 250 megapixels
- Outdoor enclosure with thermostat controlled heater/blower
- Your choice of mounts: wall, corner or pole mount (Non-penetrating roof mounts also available)
- Turnkey installation – simply connect power
- Automatic connection over speedy 4G LTE
- Unlimited USA support
- Resolution: HD 1080p or Ultra HD 4K
- Optical zoom: 10x (HD) or 12x (4K)
- Horizontal field-of-view: 62° (HD) or 71° (4K)
- Vertical field-of-view: 37° (HD) or 44° (4K)
- Operational temps: -25°F to 140°F (HD) or -4°F to 122°F (4K)
- Powered by standard 110V AC
- Weight: Max 20lbs
- Number of simultaneous users: virtually unlimited
- Number of simultaneous time-lapses: virtually unlimited
- View live images from anywhere
- Instant access to your time-lapses
- HD security recording
- Save photos to online albums with comments
- Save photos locally to your computer
- View live weather conditions
- And more…