Off-The-Grid Construction Cameras
Though any camera will require a power supply, many client locations do not have readily available power on site. Our solar packages come with a multi-day battery backup to ensure that your cameras will function every day in any location.
These systems are completely off-the-grid. They draw their power solely from the sun and store it to the battery, and automatically connect to the internet over our 4G LTE cellular service.
Configured For Your Jobsite
TrueLook offers a variety of solar hardware configurations for various regions across the US and Canada. Our sales professionals reference data from the National Renewable Energy Lab to determine the estimated solar hours (ESH) for your project location.
The solar module (panel) wattage and battery configuration will be tailored to your needs, ensuring 5 days of battery backup power. Just tell us where your project is and we’ll take care of the rest.
If you can turn a wrench, you can install our solar kit. No wiring is required – just mount the hardware, insert the battery, and snap together the cable connectors. These connectors are keyed to make the process fast, simple, and completely foolproof.
- Multicrystalline silicon solar cell
- Heavy-duty anodized frames
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail, and snow load
- 5 day battery backup
- LED indicators for charging status and battery level
- Enclosure is corrosion resistant
- Electronics are comprised of high quality industrial grade components, to withstand the harshest environments.