TO APPLY – Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote or Hybrid, Winston-Salem, NC
About this Role:
TrueLook is seeking a Customer Technical Support Specialist to join our growing team! At TrueLook, you will play a significant role in providing best-in-class support to our rapidly expanding customer base by providing assistance with the TrueLook software application, troubleshooting hardware issues remotely, and following up to ensure total customer satisfaction. .
- Responsible for providing unparalleled customer service for all past, current, and prospective customers
- Provide attentive and prompt support through helpdesk, email, chat, and phone
- Guide customers through installation of their camera systems hardware and walk them through utilizing our software
- Remotely troubleshoot issues with camera hardware components
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all decisions and actions taken, through to the final resolution
- Be the voice of the customer internally at TrueLook and provide feedback on how TrueLook can mitigate future support issues.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience with proactive communication
- Customer satisfaction will be your single most important goal in this role
- College degree or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Customer Service/Support roles, preferably at a SaaS organization
- Ability to investigate and resolve customer inquiries, along with working with the internal teams to provide the customer with the highest level of support and training.
- Experience with and knowledge of computer hardware, low voltage and electrical systems, use of a multimeter, and basic hands-on/mechanical skills
- Understanding of various Internet concepts/technologies including LAN/WAN, DNS, HTTP, IP networking, routers, etc.
- Must be highly organized and be able to utilize various online platforms (ERP, CRM, online tools, etc.)
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Strong phone and email skills are a must, as are a solid grasp of grammar and vocabulary