Improving Accountability and Security on the Jobsite
Tips & Advice for General Contractors
Watch on Demand
From managing subcontractors and inaccurate project documentation to navigating unresolved disputes and communicating with stakeholders, the job of a general contractor brings many unique challenges.
We understand those difficulties and invite you to join us for a webinar that will transform the way you manage construction projects immediately.
We’ll cover how to:
- Save time and money by minimizing delays and reducing rework.
- Utilize remote live viewing for up-to-the-minute updates on site conditions and progress.
- Document a jobsite for increased accountability and easier dispute resolution.
- Safeguard and protect your equipment and materials after hours.
- Simplify communication with project stakeholders, including team members, subcontractors, and clients.
TrueLook Account Executive
TrueLook Business Development Representative
What General Contractors are Saying
“This is a great product … very easy to set up and use. Has also helped with security issues as well.”
Project Manager at Sheridan Construction
“We have a sprawling site with 6 buildings and this camera can see from end to end clearly. The daily time-lapse gives a great insight into how much work is accomplished over time”
Project Manager at Western Builders