Business Development Representative
Full Time Employee
TrueLook is a construction technology service provider. We offer professional grade construction camera systems allowing our customers to easily connect to their jobsite. Customers can view live imagery and video from their jobsite, time-lapse high resolution photos, watch HD security recordings, and manage their projects remotely with ease. We’re growing rapidly and looking for motivated individuals to join us.
TrueLook is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sales and be able to work in a team environment. You will be responsible for generating opportunities, utilizing lead generation tools, data entry and updating info into a CRM.
- Calling 50+ prospects or potential new clients in the construction and real estate industry per day.
- Qualifying and uncovering new prospects.
- Using target call list and lead generation tools
- Utilizing a CRM to manage accounts (SalesForce knowledge is a plus).
- Scheduling product demonstrations for sales representatives
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of sales experience.
- Ability to cold call and manage data entry
- Ability to work within a small team environment.
- Experience working a discovery sales process.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- A competitive salary and uncapped commissions.
- Paid time off and full benefits.
- A fun and engaging workplace environment.
- Team building events and outings.