The largest construction convention in North America is coming back to Las Vegas, Nevada!
From Tuesday, March 14th through Friday, March 18th, join industry leaders and peers at CONEXPO-CON/AGG. Featuring over 27 product categories, more than 1,800 exhibits, and nearly 200 education sessions, the five-day convention brings together all moving parts of the construction world – from contractors to material producers and industry experts. Showcasing the latest innovations in technology, materials, and services, CONEXPO-CON/AGG is a hub of exciting learning and business opportunities for contractors and leaders throughout every construction sector.
Here’s what to expect at CONEXPO:
Connecting with industry peers and leaders
With attendees representing organizations of all sizes from over 130 countries, CONEXPO-CON/AGG is the place to be for networking, learning, and professional development. The convention is designed to be an amazing experience, with plenty of time and space for team building, hanging out with peers, and creating meaningful connections.
For greater accessibility, the Community Zone is open to all attendees (no tickets required). Located at the entrance to the Festival Lot, this is a designated area for attendees to relax and regroup. Everyone comes together here, so it may be the place for your next opportunity for connection and learning!
(H2) Education opportunities to further your expertise
Construction is always evolving with new technology and practices popping up every quarter. With 175+ sessions, CONEXPO-CON/AGG’s comprehensive education program will deliver cutting-edge knowledge and expertise in an ever-changing industry and global economy. Browse the sessions here, from materials and equipment all the way to business best practices, grouped into the following tracks:
- Aggregates: Trending methods and techniques in quarry production and plant design
- Asphalt: New innovations and processes in asphalt paving, recycling, materials, and plant management
- Business Best Practices: Streamlining business strategies and tools for managing and growing companies
- Concrete: Latest technology and practice in concrete material, production, masonry, and plant management
- Cranes, Rigging, & Aerial Lifts: Innovations and regulations in crane, rigging, and aerial lift operation
- Earthmoving & Site Development: Updated business and technology processes for heavy equipment contractors
- Equipment Management & Maintenance: Current trends in asset management and maintenance
- Safety & Health: Practices, training, and regulation for keeping teams and sites safe
- Talent Acquisition: Advancing career skills and expertise and building strong teams
- Technology Solutions: Industry updates and trends for better accuracy, efficiency, and productivity
- And more! Secondary education tracks cover even more topics for growing and advancing your practice, including Emerging Technologies, Sustainability, Tech Treks, International, and Risk Management
Panel Discussion & Meetup with the Most Popular Construction Minds
An anticipated education (and networking!) feature, Ask the Influencers is a 2-hour session for attendees to connect with top industry personalities on social media. The panel speakers will discuss how they’ve amassed their influence in the online construction community, as well as trends they foresee in the near future. On top of sharing tips and tricks on social media skills and building an online network, there will also be a Q&A portion for attendees to connect directly with panelists!
Innovations in tech and equipment for an evolving industry
What’s new in the world of construction? Which trends will keep your practice on track? At CONEXPO-CON/AGG, industry leaders and innovators come together to answer the big questions that will shape and steer the future of construction.
Among the nearly 2,000 that are showcasing the latest and greatest, featured exhibitors include:
- Carmix 3500TC Off-Road Mobile Batching Plant
- Magna Tyres
- National Flooring Equipment
- …and more!
We’ll see you there!
The TrueLook team is excited to connect and swap knowledge at CONEXPO. Attendees can stop by TrueLook’s booth in the North Hall, N12472 to learn about the latest in construction camera tech and software. We’ll be featuring our latest camera offerings and platform updates, including our new indoor pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera. Perfect for indoor and retail sites, the indoor PTZ brings in heavy duty features in a smaller package.
While smaller and lighter, our indoor PTZ camera still includes the powerful features of our heavy-duty outdoor versions that our clients love, such as:
- Remote live viewing, time-lapsing, and intelligent security
- Turnkey installation
- 360-degree field of view
- High resolution
- Cellular 4G LTE
- Unlimited USA customer support
We know that jobsite monitoring is a key component to keeping your team and sites secure. We go above and beyond by providing a robust platform for utilizing your construction cameras. On top of remote monitoring and viewing, TrueLook’s platform also features:
- Unlimited, customizable time-lapses
- Intelligent security with motion alerts
- Save images to photo albums with notes
- Download photos locally to your computer or mobile device
- View live & historical weather conditions
- Free forever cloud storage of images and videos
- And more!
2023 is a promising year of innovation and advancements in the construction industry, and CONEXPON-AGG is the biggest event for seeing what’s the latest and greatest. To make the best of your experience, be sure to tag your anticipated exhibitors and keep up with CONEXPO’s featured panels and news!
TrueLook is looking forward to connecting with our fellow construction leaders and innovators at CONEXPO-CON/AGG, as well as sharing our newest offerings for all of your construction camera needs. Come test out TrueLook’s Construction Cameras and chat about our latest updates in North Hall, Booth N12472!