TrueLook’s powerful photo documentation is now accessible from your Procore account. With TrueLook’s integration, you’ll spend less time juggling between applications and can have all your camera images stored in Procore.
- View your live camera on your Procore project’s home screen.
- Share noteworthy photos from TrueLook to Procore.
- Choose whether your time-lapse images should automatically appear in Procore.
- Additional user features in TrueLook, such as sending photos directly to your Procore contacts.
Learn more about TrueLook’s Procore integration.
Connect TrueLook with your AutoDesk BIM 360 projects to unlock new time-saving capabilities.
- View and interact with your live camera from your BIM 360 dashboard
- Save important photos from TrueLook to BIM 360.
- Optionally, backup all your time-lapse images to a BIM 360 folder.
- Email photos directly to your AutoDesk contacts, easily create TrueLook accounts for AutoDesk contacts, and more.
Learn more about TrueLook’s BIM 360 integration.
Connecting your PlanGrid and TrueLook accounts provides you with new collaboration tools:
- Send any photos from TrueLook to your PlanGrid project
- Email TrueLook images directly to your PlanGrid contacts
- Easily invite your PlanGrid contacts to join TrueLook
Learn more about TrueLook’s PlanGrid integration.
CMiC allows you to embed your entire TrueLook interface right into their application. Without leaving CMiC you can interact with your live camera, view time-lapses, review security video, and more. Just add a link to your camera in the customized tree view, or add the link to a console.