This past week TrueLook captured its two-billionth image. It was at the end of March last year when we captured our one-billionth image, which means that in just over a year, TrueLook has captured another one billion images for clients and partners throughout North and South America.
The two-billionth image was captured by one of Rabren General Contractor’s cameras on their OWA Amusement Park project in Foley, Alabama.
The OWA Amusement Park will consist of:
- Construction of 14 acre amusement park that has 30,000 square feet of conditioned building space, including administrative offices, ticketing, retail, kitchen and dining
- 10,000 square feet of ride maintenance buildings
- 450,000 square feet of landscape and hardscape
- Sitework and installation of perimeter roads
- Foundations for the 20 attractions and installation of the rides
- Rabren General Contractors worked as one of several general contractors building OWA, a new resort destination along the Alabama Gulf Coast, Rabren is responsible for the 14-acre amusement park.
View live demos of TrueLook’s cameras to see how our comprehensive feature set can help on your next project.
We’re looking forward to all that will come on our way to image three billion and beyond.