Why Choose a TrueLook Indoor Camera?
- 01 Small and lightweight design
- 02 Easy to mount and move across jobsites
- 03 Wide field-of-view for interiors
- 04 Cellular and wired internet connection options
Configured for Jobsite Interiors
Indoor construction cameras are smaller and lighter than outdoor all-weather cameras. This also makes them easier to mount or move. The ultra-hd 4k camera resolution with 109° horizontal field-of view is perfect for capturing high quality images and video from jobsite interiors.
These cameras can be set up to use cellular connectivity or a wired internet connection, depending on what will work best for your location.
Including all the Same Powerful Features of Our Heavy-Duty Outdoor Cameras:
Live Jobsite Viewing
View LIVE images and streaming video from your jobsite. You’ll always know exactly what’s happening on your project, no matter where you are.
Unlimited Custom Time-Lapsing
Create beautiful time-lapse videos of your projects or revisit any past time from your project to justify weather delays or check on your team activities.
All cameras automatically record video 24/7 on a 7-day loop. Should any incident occur, you can watch or download HD video clips directly from the web.
- Ultra HD camera
- Wall mount
- Turnkey installation – just plug it in
- Cellular 4G LTE or Ethernet configuration (includes PoE injector)
- Unlimited USA Support
- Rugged Hard Case
- Ultra HD 4K resolution
- Horizontal field-of-view up to 109°
- Operational temperature: -22°F to 122°F
- Number of simultaneous users: virtually unlimited
- Number of simultaneous time-lapses: virtually unlimited
- View your live jobsite from anywhere
- Create unlimited, customizable time-lapses
- Intelligent security with motion alerts
- Save images to photo albums with notes
- Save photos locally to your computer
- View live & historical weather conditions
- Cloud storage of images and videos – free forever
- And more…
Rugged Hard Cases
We now offer rugged hard cases that will help protect your camera between projects. They are watertight and crushproof, so your camera stays safe during storage or moving. We ship your camera inside the case, with the foam already cut to fit your camera model.