TrueLook’s powerful jobsite documentation is accessible from your Procore account. With TrueLook’s integration, you’ll spend less time juggling between applications and can have all your camera images stored in Procore.
- Share noteworthy photos from TrueLook to Procore.
- Choose whether your time-lapse images should automatically appear in Procore.
- Additional user features in TrueLook, such as sending photos directly to your Procore contacts.
- Use TrueLook directly from within Procore as an embedded application
Connect TrueLook with your AutoDesk BIM 360 projects to unlock new time-saving capabilities.
- View and interact with your live camera from your BIM 360 dashboard.
- Save important photos from TrueLook to BIM 360.
- Optionally, backup all your time-lapse images to a BIM 360 folder.
- Email photos directly to your AutoDesk contacts, easily create TrueLook accounts for AutoDesk contacts, and more.
Connecting your PlanGrid and TrueLook accounts provides you with new collaboration tools:
- Send any photos from TrueLook to your PlanGrid project
- Email TrueLook images directly to your PlanGrid contacts
- Easily invite your PlanGrid contacts to join TrueLook